Littmann Stethoscope Classic III: Ceil Blue 5630
The new Classic III stethoscope features:
1. High acoustic sensitivity for performing general physical assessments.
2. Tunable diaphragms on both the adult and pediatric sides of the chestpiece.
3. New single-piece diaphragm that’s easy to attach and easy to clean because the surface is smooth without crevices.
4. Pediatric side of the chestpiece converts to a traditional open bell by replacing the single-piece diaphragm with a non-chill rim.
5. Next-generation tubing with improved resistance to skin oils and alcohol for longer tubing life. Less likely to pick up stains.
6. No natural rubber latex or phthalate plasticizers are used in the tubing or any other component—to help protect human health and the environment.
7. Available in multiple tubing colors and chestpiece finishes. Plus, every Classic III stethoscope comes with a five-year warranty.