Littmann Classic II Pediatric: Raspberry 2122
The 3M™ Littmann® Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is specially designed for use on smaller patients and delivers high acoustic sensitivity, through its dual-sided chest piece, for both high and low-frequency sounds. With specially sized diaphragms, these stethoscopes are used by students and medical professionals alike to identify, listen to, and study heart, lung, and other body sounds for physical assessment and diagnosis in pediatric patients. Resilient tubing folds tightly for pocket portability and retains its shape while patented Snap Tight Soft-Sealing Eartips help form an effective acoustic seal. The anatomically correct headset is angled to channel sound and enhance listening comfort while the nonchill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort. The Classic II Pediatric Stethoscope is made in the USA. The product and package are latex-free and come with an alternate pair of small ear tips and instructions.
- Dual-sided chestpiece with a small 3.3cm diaphragm is ideal for pediatric patients.|| Dual-sided chest piece and floating diaphragm provides high acoustic sensitivity for listening to low (bell) and high-frequency sounds
- The versatile chest piece design provides high acoustic sensitivity with both a floating diaphragm and an open bell.|| Special design and sized dual-sided chest piece is ideal for pediatric patients
- An anatomically designed headset is angled to meet the path of the ear canal|| Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide patient comfort.
- Soft-sealing eartips provide an excellent acoustic seal and comfortable fit.|| Latex-free materials accommodate allergy-sensitive users
- Non-chill rim and diaphragm provide welcome patient comfort|| Headset is easily adjusted for individual fit and comfort. Angled ear tubes align with ear canals.